The following information should be helpful to you as you plan for your interim. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Instructor Forms - you may need the following documents in your preparations:
Group Travel Request Form - complete and send to the Financial Services Office by late May (for interims that require air travel).
Group Itinerary / Emergency contact numbers - complete and send to the OCP office by early December.
Travel Health Preliminary Questionnaire - to be completed and sent to Travel Health by the end of August if you are taking students to countries other than U.S.A, Canada, Western Europe, Greece, Japan, Australia or New Zealand.
Vehicle Driving Release - You must be a Calvin authorized driver by following the steps found here if you will be responsible for driving students. Please complete by early December.
Receipt for Funds (signature) -Have students sign form as funds are disbursed.
Request for Permission for Alternate Travel Arrangements- Must be completed by students who request alternate travel arrangements to and/or from the interim.
Roster for INTERNATIONAL programs (for ACE Insurance) or roster for DOMESTIC programs These rosters will be able to be generated from information in Horizons. Information is needed by the Registrar by October 15 and for insurance purposes by November 15 so please encourage your students to complete all information requested in Horizons in a timely manner.
Sample Approval e-mail - for students accepted into your interim.
Terms and Conditions - Students should read and sign once they are accepted into the Interim.
4. Interim Reconciliation Worksheet (Excel document from the Financial Services Office)
5. "Theft Thwarters" - This document offers numerous (too many!) tips on protecting oneself and one's property while traveling. It is a Word document that you can download to adapt it for the needs of your group or use it as the basis for your own anti-theft advice to your group.
6. Interim Conduct Guidelines - This was used by an Interim course and has some wonderful pointers for students. It is a MS Word document, so you can adjust or add to the information before giving it to students.
7. Information about ACE Insurance for Calvin students who are studying abroad.