In order to apply to the Master Program at Calvin College, submit the following:
- Completed application, including essay. For a paper application, contact us or print a pdf
- College transcripts for undergraduate work and any post-graduate work.
An official transcript is required for each institution attended.
- Two professional recommendations
- TOEFL scores
- Declaration of Finance Form and supporting documents
We require that all forms and supporting documents to be original or certified copies.
We accept applications on a rolling bases throughout the year.
Admission Standards: International
Students must show the ability to meet a certain level of financial commitment in order to be admitted to the Graduate Program. Our Declaration of Finances form is the only form we use for this process.You may also have someone submit a Sponsor form on your behalf.
TOEFL and IELTS scores
- The minimum TOEFL score for regular admission is 550 (213 on the computerized version or 80 on the internet based test).
- The TOEFL code number for Calvin is 1095.
- The IELTS results are also accepted by the College with a minimum score of 6.5.
Scores submitted to the Graduate Program must be original or certified copies.