The Graduate Studies in Education is happy to partner with area schools and organizations to offer contract workshops. Please contact us to discuss how we can partner with your school or organization.
The following are partnerships with offerings in progress:
- several in the approval stages
The following are examples of what can be done:
- Sustainability in P-12 Christian Schooling: Perspectives & Practices in Creation Care. Offered in South Bend, Indiana. Partnering with Christian Educators Association and Kuyers Institute
- Educational Leadership Development Institute (ELDI) Offered in various locations in partnership with Christian Schools International.
- Understanding Attention Issues: Current Perspectives and Practices. Partnering with Christian Learning Center and Kuyer Institute.
- Christian Distinctives. Partnering with Christian Schools International
- Van Lunen Fellow Program in partnership with Van Lunen Institute
- Strengthening the Heartbeat in partnership with Kuyers Institute
- Understanding and Critiquing Concepts for the Unfocused Mind - with Christian Learning Center
- Race, Class and Schooling - with Daystar Center
- New Dimensions in Christian Elementary Schools: Strategies with Kids in Mind - with Daystar Center
- Experiencing History Through Games and Simulation - with Daystar Center
- New Dimensions in Christian High Schools: Reconciliation by Blurring Disciplinary Boundaries - with Daystar Center
- Social Context in Education: Schools and Classrooms as Communities of Grace - with Ontario Christian School Teachers Association
- Teaching as a Christian Practice - with Kuyers Institute for Teaching and Learning
- Punished by Rewards bookclub with CLC
- Christian Educators Association Convention 2010 - 12 Affirmations v.2.0