Thinking about a Master's Degree in Education?
- 2014-2015 including summer 2015
- Two Christian pedagogy opportunities this summer
- Educ 521 and Educ 619
Time to apply for named scholarships
Appliciations due March 1, 2015
We offer a variety of opportunities (workshops, conferences, SCECHs) in partnership with organizations.
- P-12 Schooling
- Administrators and Educational Leaders
- Educators in Higher Education
- Church Educators
MDE Teacher Effectiveness report 2011 - 2013 facts
- Statewide. 97% of all educators are rated "effective" or "highly effective."
- Female teachers, along with those who have spent several years in their district, are professionally certificated in the state of Michigan, hold a Master's degree or higher, or have full-time status are more likely to be rated "highly effective."