REPORTS TO: Web Oversight Team
JOB PURPOSE: maintain GEO website pages
- Meet biweekly with Web Oversight Team to plan tasks.
- Update GEO website weekly with current information.
- Create new web pages as needed.
- Respond to emails regarding outdated information and broken links.
- Participate in paid training sessions on Dreamweaver and Fireworks when provided by CIT.
NECESSARY SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be organized, self-motivated, and able to complete assigned tasks with attention to detail and minimal supervision.
Must be able to communicate effectively with the Web Oversight Team.
- Must be in good academic standing with the college, with an overall GPA of 2.7.
STARTING WAGE LEVEL: $7.50/hr (with appropriate increase for prior experience in department)
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: Academic year
HOURS: Flexible, 2/week