REPORTS TO: Class Instructor and Department Chair
JOB PURPOSE: Assist Instructor with evaluation and recording of student work; assist instructor with journal article research.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Grading of assignments, quizzes, projects Accurate record-keeping of student grades Researching/posting information as requested
NECESSARY SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Preference given to GEO majors.
- Must be in good academic standing with the college, with an overall GPA of 2.7.
- Must have taken the course ( or equivalent) with which they are assisting and have earned a B or better.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with class instructor.
- Must have some aptitude for internet research of journal articles and related items.
- Must be courteous, prompt, dependable, honest, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must commit through the end of the semester.
STARTING WAGE LEVEL: $7.50/hr (with appropriate increase for prior experience in department)
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: one semester
HOURS: Arrange hours with instructor.