- Curry, Janel M. and Ronald A. Wells, eds. 2008. Faithful Imagination in the Academy: Explorations in Religious Belief and Scholarship. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Curry, Janel M. 2008. “Christians and Climate Change: A Social Framework of Analysis.”
Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 60(3): 156-164.
- Curry, Janel M. and Ronald A. Wells. 2008. “Introduction.” In Faithful Imagination in the Academy,
edited by Janel Curry and Ronald A. Wells, pp. 1-9, Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Curry, Janel M. 2008. “Understanding God, Nature, and Social Structure: A Case Study of Great
Barrier Island, New Zealand.” In Faithful Imagination in the Academy, edited by Janel M. Curry and Ronald A. Wells, pp. 151-164, Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Curry, Janel. 2008. “Globalization and the Problem of the Nature/Culture Boundary.” In After
Modernity? Secularity, Globalization, and the Re-Enchantment of the World, edited by James K.A. Smith, pp. 183-200, Waco, TX: Baylor University Press.
- Curry, Janel. 2008. “Reconciling People and Planet.” Review of When Heaven Meets Earth in
Creation Care: A Christian Environmental Quarterly 37 (Fall): 43-44.
- Curry, Janel. 2008. “On Location,” Book review of Geography and Revolution in Books and Culture (4), July-August:10-11.
- Curry, Janel. 2009. “Uplink: Janel Curry, Dean of Research, Calvin College, and Chair, Evangelical
Environmental Network.” In Green Revolution: Coming Together to Care for Creation, by
Ben Lowe, pp. 120-122. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press.
- Curry, Janel and Marie Roper. 2008. “Southern Hospitality: Calvin’s ties to Houma tribe reach across generations.” The Calvin Spark 54 (3): 27-30.
n Scientific Laws Teach Us the Nature of the World?, David A. Van Baak
4. Design In Nature: What is Science Properly Permitted to Think?, Del Ratzsch
Part III: Truth Telling and Truth Searching
5. Reckoning with the Conquest of California and the West: Josiah Royceand American Memory, Ronald A. Wells
6. Better Media with Wisdom from a Distant Place, Mark Fackler
Part IV: Imagining a World
7. Gender Partnership, A Care Theory Perspective, Helen M. Sterk
8. American Poverty Policy: Concerns about the Nature of Persons in a Good Society, Kurt C. Schaefer
9. Understanding God, Nature, and Social Structure: A Case Study of Great Barrier Island, New Zealand, Janel M. Curry