Core curriculum offerings
Thirteen geology, geography, and environmental studies courses fulfill core curriculum requirements.
- GEOL 112 - Earth Science for Educators
- May interim, odd-numbered years
- GEOG 120 - Earth Systems
- GEOL 151 - Introduction to Geology*
- GEOL 153 - Big Sky Geology in Montana
- May interim, every year
- GEOG 250- Meteorology
- GEOL 251 - Oceanography
Wondering what Physical World core course is the best fit for your interests? Check out this brief guide.
*Note: The sequence of GEOL 151 & 152 will fulfill both the Physical World and the Living World requiremens.
Persons in Community
- GEOG 200 - People, Place and Community
Global and Historical Studies
Rhetoric in Culture
When are these courses offered next? See our course matrix.