Book Sharing Guidelines
Each student attending the Young Authors Spanish Program is asked to bring a final draft of of his/her original writing in Spanish to share during the event.
- The piece may be fiction, non-fiction, or poetry.
- The idea may be entirely out of the author's imagination or part of a class assignment.
- The book may be handwritten or typed.
- Bound books are ideal to share with a group.
- The student's name and their school name should be written somewhere in the book. This will allow us to return a book if it is lost during the event.
- Students who have written a longer piece may be asked to select a section of his/her work to read. This will ensure that every child has an opportunity to share with the group.