Brett Pennings - Tom Kok - Ian Hoffbeck - Christian Swenson
We would like to thank...
Below is a list of people that we have been in contact with that have graced us with their knowledge of and experience in UAVs. We have received direction and awareness from these people and we would like to recognize them.
A bibliography of helpful research
- Cho, Am, Jihoon Kim, Sanghyo Lee, and Sunjin Choi. "Fully Automatic Taxiing, Takeoff, and Landing of a UAV using a Single-Antenna GPS Receiver only." International Conference on Control, Automation, and Systems 2007 (2007): 821-25.
- Christophersen, Henrik B. "A compact guidance, navigation, and control system for unmanned aerial vehicles." Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication 3.5 (2006): 187-213. 24 Oct. 2008.
- Fujinaga, Jin. "Development of small unmanned aerial vehicle and flight controller design." Collection of Technical Papers - 2007 AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference 2 (2007): 726-41. 24 Oct. 2008.
- Johnston Jr, Michael G. "Ground object geo-location using UAV video camera." AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference - Proceedings (2006). 24 Oct. 2008.
- Lyon, David H. "A Military Perspective on Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles." IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine Sep. 2004: 27-31.
- Pisano, William J. "Autonomous UAV control using a 3-sensor autopilot." Collection of Technical Papers - 2007 AIAA InfoTech at Aerospace Conference 1 (2007): 423-36. 24 Oct. 2008.
- Sagahyroon, A. "Design and implementation of a low cost UAV controller." Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology 3 (2004): 1394-97. 24 Oct. 2008.
- Shale, Richard, and John Bader. "Flight Test Results of the Rockwell Migits." IEEE - Position Location and Navigation Symposium (1994): 306-09.
- Hardin, Perry J., and Mark W. Jackson. "An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Rangeland Photography." Rangeland Photography & Management 58.4 (2005): 439-42.