Who We Are
[ Rhythm Reloaded ] is a team of four senior electrical and computer engineering students at Calvin College. The team members are Nate Brinks, Ben Moes, Andy Gabler, and David van Geest. See the Bios for more information.
The team is designing an electronic stethoscope that will:
- Stream real-time audio from a wireless chestpiece
- Record high-quality audio data from a patient's body
- Store this audio data in a convenient format
- Use a USB interface to transfer the audio files to a computer
- Reduce the amount of ambient noise that a doctor hears
- Be simple, accurate, and easy to use!