The goal of this project was to design and manufacture a small camper that also functions as a boat. The camper and trailer were designed and manufactured in such a way that they can be taken off-road to places that a typical boat or camper can not reach. A few of the many applications for the camper are hunting, fishing, and camping out on the water.
- Dual capability of a camper and boat
- Gross weight of 1500 pounds
- Capable of surviving sudden drops up to 1 foot
- Travels through water at a minimum speed of 5 MPH
- Maximum of 24 inch water depth required for launch
- Quickly and easily attachable/detachable from trailer
- Aesthetically pleasing