The goal of this project is to design and manufacture a small camper trailer that will also function as a watercraft. A few of the many applications for this camper are hunting, fishing, and camping out on the water. The Expedition Camper will travel at up to 5 MPH on water and will be capable of surviving sudden drops while being towed off-road.
- Dual capability of a camper and boat
- Gross weight of 1500 pounds
- Capable of surviving sudden drops up to 1 foot
- Travel through water at speeds up to 5 MPH
- Quickly and easily attachable/detachable from trailer
- Aesthetically pleasing