Christian Engineering in Service to Society
Christian Liberal Arts and Engineering
Calvin's engineering program combines the foundation of a world-class liberal arts curriculum and adds the cutting-edge knowledge of technology in engineering. We'll work to inspire you to creatively produce intuitive designs and great products. We'll also challenge you to do all of this from a reformed Christian world-view. Want to make an impact for God's kingdom and the world around you? Come join us!
Calvin offers an ABET accredited Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (BSE) with concentrations in:
Calvin Engineering Day
A day filled with events designed for students interested in Engineering. For more information click here.
Why Calvin Engineering?
NEW Check out the blogs for the Summer Program in Germany
Other recent blogs from Interim 2013
- Dutch Landscapes - with Prof. R. Hoeksema
- Engineering and Business in China - with Prof. Si
- Business, Engineering & Religion in the Context of European Culture - with Prof. De Rooy and Nielsen
See why others have chosen to study engineering from a Christian world-view
If you missed it -- see the Video. The theme was Instruments of Worship.
By the numbers
- 90% of the Class of '13 students who completed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) passed. The current 5 - year average for Calvin is 91%. (Click here to compare to the national pass rate.)
- 85% of the 2013 graduates completed their degree in 4 years. The five-year average is 84%. Nearly all students who take extra time do so because they have chosen to add a minor or second major or they are making up a course that did not meet grade minumums.
- 84% of Calvin Engineering students have at least one internship prior to graduation.
- 18% of our graduates over the past 5 years have gone directly to full-time graduate school. Many others pursue graduate degrees while working full-time.
- 88% of job-seeking graduates over the past five years have found a job either prior to or within six moths of graduation!