Download the PDF files for
with a Task
for Responsive Discipleship
Gloria Goris Stronks
With contributions from
Doug Blomberg, Peter P. DeBoer,
Robert Koole, Gloria Goris Stronks,
Harro W. Van Brummelen,
and Steven C. Vryhof
All of these links are PDF files.
To use these you must have Acrobat Reader. (If you need Acrobat reader you can download it for free here).
If you prefer to read this document on the web you can go to web version
Table of Contents
1. The Vision
2. Challenges To The Vision: Cultural Constraints in the Nineties
3. How Do We Get From Vision To Mission?
4. How Do We Set the Stage for the School Year?
5. How Do We Forge A Community of Learning?
6. How Do We Learn?
7. How Do We Know?
8. How Do We Think About Curriculum?
9. How Do We Decide What To Teach?
10. How Do We Decide How To Teach?