Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

New Hampshire


Calvin alumni report that the Michigan certificate transfers to New Hampshire with no additional requirements. Proof of passing the MTTC tests may be required.

Disclaimer: States may change their teacher certification rules at any time. Therefore, contact the staff at the website below to obtain the most up-to-date information.

New Hampshire Department of Education

Contact the Teacher Certification Office at (616) 526-6208 or