Professor of Education
Education Department Chair
389 Spoelhof Center
(Calvin login required)
- M.A., University of Iowa, 1979
- Ph.D., University of California-Los Angeles, 1994
- Technology in schools
Publications, Presentations, and Professional Services
- Taught a two week Education Psychology for Calvin credit at Monrovia Bible College. This teaching engagement was as a volunteer. The trip was funded by the Kuyers Institute.
- Revised a portion of EDUC302-303 to become an educational psychology course at Monrovia Bible College in Liberia. I taught the two week course in July of 2013. All 35 students were Liberians.
- Involved in teacher preparation efforts in Liberia.
- “Designing and adopting a program-wide lesson planning tool for teacher education.” (2008). In-service for UNM-Gallup teacher education faculty, October 30, 2008.
- “Classroom Management and Motivation." (2008) Learning Conference, Mukachevo, Transcarpathia, Ukraine, September 19 & 20, 2008. 5th in a series of workshops for teachers in Western Ukraine.