DeVos Communication Center 250C
- BA - Calvin College, speech/theatre, 1982
- MFA - University of Michigan, theatrical design, 1987
the unique role of the designer in American devised theatre, the concept of theatrical process as pedagogy
As it is in Heaven, scenery and lighting.
A Doll House, scenery and lighting.
Arcadia, scenery and lighting.
Edith Stein, scenery and lighting.
The Importance of Being Earnest, scenery and lighting.
- International Drama In Education Research Institute (IDIERI) 2008-present
- Association of Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) 1989-present, Treasurer of the Design and Technology Focus Group, 2008-present
- United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT) 1987-present
Download David Leugs's professional curriculum vitae.