Professor Jen served as an adjunct faculty member, first in Engineering, then in Business, for several years. We are delighted to have him as a full-time faculty member. After several years serving in the real estate and human resources area for Domino's Pizza, Professor Jen co-founded his own firm, AMDG Architects in 1992. He sold his interest in the firm in June 2007 and joined the department. Prof. Jen was selected by the student body to receive the "Professor of the Year" award for academic year 2008-2009.
- Architectural and Management Consultant
- Founder, President, Principle Architect-
A.M.D.G. Architects, Inc.
- Real Estate Development / Property Management / Human Resources Senior Vice President -
Domino's Farms Corporation (Domino's Pizza)
- Vice President, Project Manager -
Thomas S. Monaghan
- Master's in Architecture with distinction
University of Michigan (1978)
- BS in Architecture
University of Michigan (1976)
- BA in Pre-architecture / Liberal Arts
Calvin College (1972)
Honors, Awards, and Publications
- Panelist, 1st Nigerian National Prayer Breakfast, 2010
- Professor of the Year award, 2008 - 2009
- Keynote Speaker, Christian Entrepreneurs Association of Malawi, January 2008
- Guest Speaker, Business Management and Engineering Ethics, Calvin College
- Guest Speaker, Ethics in Business, State of Michigan County Engineers
- "Making a Difference as a Christian in the Workplace", The Banner, September 2010
- "Designing a Home with a Mission", The Banner, February 2003
- Interested in using business for international economic community development.
- Past board member of Partners Worldwide, Faith Alive Christian Resources, Restorers, Hope Clinic, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Enjoys soccer, tennis and fishing.
- Supports Christian artists in the Graphic Arts
See a full Curriculum Vitae (CV).