Professor Eames received his BBA and MBA degrees in marketing from the University of Wisconsin in Madison. He teaches marketing, internships and the business capstone course and is the founding
director of the Calvin Center for Innovation in Business. He has also taught at Hope College and at the Russian American Institute in Moscow. Prior to joining Calvin College Prof. Eames worked as a
consultant and as an executive with several firms in the insurance, advertising and office furniture industries. His current research interests are in experiential learning and a variety of marketing related topics.
- Consultant, Eames & Jackson
- Director of Marketing, Steelcase, Inc.
- General Manager, Turnstone
- Business Planning and Development,
- Director of Marketing, Paul Deur Creative Group
- MBA in marketing, University of Wisconsin, 1980
- BBA in marketing, University of Wisconsin, 1978
Honors, Awards, and Publications
- Calvin Research Fellowship