Professor Stansbury is a CPA, with an MBA from Xavier University. She teaches accounting courses. She has prior teaching experience at Taylor University. She has also taught various business courses in India, Poland and Russia. Prior to coming to Calvin, Professor Stansbury worked as an auditor for several years at Deloitte & Touche LLP, including three years at Deloitte’s national office in Wilton, CT.
- Teaching - Taylor University
- Auditor - Deloitte & Touche LLP
- MBA, with a concentration in Management Information Systems Xavier University
Cain, M. & Wood, E. (2009, March). A model for developing future leaders. Presentation delivered at the 2009 Midwest Scholars Annual Conference, March 6, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Wood, E., Cain, M. & St. Peters, H. (2008, November). A model for global outreach across the business curriculum. Paper presented at the 2008 Christian Business Faculty Association Annual Conference, November 6-8, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Proprietary Courses/Items Developed
- Auditor Independence, with an emphasis on attest firms (CPE self-study course), 2010
- CPA Exam content writer, 2010
- Auditing Fair Value (Instructor-Led course), 2006
- Financial Analytical Reviews (eLearning course), 2006
- A U.S. Public Company Audit: An Introduction (eLearning course), 2005
- Introduction to Business Processes (Instructor-Led course), 2005
- " Your Learning Center" international teaching certificate (2008)