Expedite your career
Will I find a job after graduation?
- In a survey of 2009 graduates, 98% of business and accounting graduates were employed or attending graduate school one year after graduation.
- Calvin accounting graduates passed 72.9% of CPA exam sections taken during 2010 (compared to the national results of 48.3%).
Where have graduates found jobs?
Below are a few examples of where business students have found jobs:
- Deloitte Touche
- Ernst & Young
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- Goldman Sachs
- Gordon Food Service
- Kellogg Company
- Partners Worldwide
- Soundtech, Inc.
- Travelers Insurance
- United Way
- and many more!
What career resources does Calvin offer?
Use Calvin's Career Development for:
- Career counseling
- Networking opportunities for jobs and internships
- Resume and cover letter building
- Practice interviews
- Information on graduate school
Opportunities for Graduate Schools
In recent years, Calvin business students have also gone on to graduate studies in fields like accounting, human resources, law, operations, and of course MBAs, at schools like Columbia, Cornell, Denver, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, and Texas. Dr. Jason Stansbury is the departmental graduate school advisor, and is eager to talk with students about their interests and opportunities to pursue advanced studies.