Bachelor of arts in studio art
The bachelor of arts with a major in studio art offers students a strong foundation in studio art. Students concentrate in one area of studio art, choosing among ceramics, drawing, painting, photography, sculpture, graphic arts and visual communication.
- Art 153
- Art History 101 or Architectural History 201
- Art History 102 or Architectural History 202
- Two introductory studio courses
- Two intermediate studio courses
- One advanced studio course
- One art history or studio elective
- Art studio seminar 395
- Art studio exhibition 399
- Note: Architecture 103 and 203 qualify as studio courses for pre-architecture students.