Adam Wolpa, Associate Professor, Art and Art History
Office: Spoelhof Center 104B
MA University of Iowa
MFA, University of Iowa
- BFA Program Advisor
- Visual Culture
- Introduction to Drawing
- Introduction to Sculpture
- Intermediate Sculpture
- Advanced Sculpture
- Senior Seminar in Studio Art
- “Plastic Bags and Piss Pops,” Manual: A Printeresting Publication, 2014
- Exquisite History Volume Three: Visionary Workbook, The Printmakers Left, University of Virginia 2013
- Hot Wind, Issue Press No. 7, ip, Grand Rapids, MI
- “Ladies And Gentlemen, a brief history of The Printmakers Left,” The Mid-America Print Council Journal, Vol 18, Nos 1 & 2, 2010 Collaboration and Print
- "Space Is The Place: Activating Possibility in the Negative," SEEN, CIVA Journal Volume , 2009
- "Exquisite History Volume Two: The New World," The Printmakers Left, University of Virginia 2009
- "Eat Well: A Food Road Map," VanderGeissen-Reitsma, ed. Culture is not Optional, 2008.
- Cover Illustration. The Peaceable Kingdom: Compassionate Eating as Care of Creation, Matt Halteman, The Humane Society Animals and Religion, New York, 2008.
- Illustrations. "Wake Up Weekend!", 2007 Program, 2008 Program
- MY DREAM August 2007. Collaboration with Juan Garcia
- Good Ghosts, Rowster, Grand Rapids, MI, 2014
- 2009 Quemado,The Garage, Charlottesville, VA, 2009.
- Graphica Creativa ‘09, 12th Annual Print Triennial, Galleria Harmonia
- Jyväskylä Center for Printmaking, Jyväskylä, Finland, 2009
- Art Faculty Exhibition, Center Art Gallery, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, 2009.
- Fanatically Yours, NYMCAMS, New York NY, 2008.
- Printmaking is the Discourse, Anderson Gallery, Virginia , Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, 2008.
- Printmaking IS The Discourse, The Projects Gallery, Mary Schiller Myers School of Art, The University of Akron, Akron, OH, 2008.
- Exchange IV: Contemporary Prints, East Gallery, Rueff Galleries, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN , 2008.
- (RE)SALE Auction, Other Options, (106), Grand Rapids, MI, 2008.
- Dirty Fingers, Atelier 114, Bonn, Germany, 2008.
- Dirty Fingers, Mauritiuskirche, Cologne, Germany, 2008.
- Michigan State University Art and Rare Books
- Notre Dame University
- The University of Akron
- The University of Virginia Special Collections
- The University of Iowa Rare Books
- Arizona State University Museum of Art
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Print Archive, School of Art and Art History, University of Iowa
- Southern Graphics Council
- Jyvaskyla Art Museum
- Center Art Gallery, Calvin College