Mandy Cano Villalobos, Assistant Professor, Art and Art History
Office: Spoelhof Center 103B
MFA, The George Washington University
- Visual Culture
- Introduction to Drawing
- Introduction to Painting
- Intermediate Painting
- Advanced Painting
- The Object: Found, Multiplied, Manipulated, Ridderhof Martin Gallery, Univerity of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA, 2009.
- La Llorona, Art Prize, Grand Rapids, MI, 2009.
- Hanging Out, Gallery Noir, Grand Rapids, MI, 2009.
- ActiveSite, Grand Rapids Federal Building, Grand Rapids, MI, 2008.
- To Remain, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 2008.
- Everyday, Hillyer Art Space, Washington, DC, 2008.
- Sondheim Semi-finalists, Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD, 2008.
- Here and Now, Transformer Gallery, Washington, DC, 2008.
- Visual Arts Committee, Urban Institute for Contemporary Art, Grand Rapids, MI
- Cook Arts Center, Grand Rapids, MI
- Artworks Youth Program, Urban Institute for Contemporary Art, Grand Rapids, MI